Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New "View" Of Frog...


John Lasseter was on "The View" this morning so I actually watched it for a change...

And they had this great montage of all the films Pixar has done mixed in with "Bolt" and a couple clips from "The Princess and the Frog" thrown in showing the direction WDAS is headed.

Afterwards there were some short scenes from the film that I thought you'd like to see...













UPDATE: The segment featuring Lasseter talking with the ladies of "The View" is up on YouTube here. The "Princess and the Frog" scenes are at the 7:22 point in the video for those that want to skip ahead...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you getting these screencaps? The abc website has only a few useless clips from the shows this week, but nothing as complete as what you're showing. I'm waiting for a torrent to show up to get the whole show.
Tiana and the Frog is looking very good, and we know that UP will be terrific.

Robert F. Canchola said...

The scene shared on The View was part of a 5 minute clip Iger presented at the shareholder meeting on Tuesday.

The clip was amazing and the interaction between both Tiana and the frog is genius. The frog is hilarious and I cannot wait to see this film in it's entirety.

Anonymous said...

PS: the book Tiana passes to Naveen is CGI.

Z Ticket said...

Did they show the same clip from the shareholder's meeting? The clip was 5 minutes long and showed the progression of line drawing to full animation.

Anonymous said...

Here's my description of "The Frog and the Princess"--only because I'm an male--B O R I N G

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

They should make more stuff like BOLT or Meet the Robinsons or Chicken Little.

However, I am disappointed that they are taking to fairy tales anyway--and that's boring. Besides (though don't kill me for saying this), I myself don't believe in them. :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to see :(

Anonymous said...

WAW WAW WAW!!!

I can not tell you how excited I am about this one :)

Digital Jedi said...

PixarFanatic said...
>>>"Here's my description of 'The Frog and the Princess'--only because I'm an male--B O R I N G "<<<

It's not because your a male. "Only the boring are board."

What the heck are you talking about? Disney's most successful cartoons have been based on fairy tales. Are you new to Disney or something?